Friday, March 27, 2009

Standing out in the crowd

"Understand there may be a position of Marketing Communications available," Lai Lai wrote in her email. "Like to understand more about it. Appreciate your kind filling in of this."

Candidates of similar background apply for the same job. One gets it. Ms Successful Applicant most often enters the mind of her interviewer with a "something different" from her competitors.

What's different about me?

I have often asked myself this question: In the things I do, do I pass unnoticed because my words, actions and personal tastes seem the same as ten thousand other men and women of my age and achievements?

I have taken initiative to learn creative imagination and personal showmanship to make myself easy to remember and hard to forget.
I was tagged in FB as "Angel Face" and "Brainy" by Faith Riz

No comments: