Thursday, March 26, 2009

Coping in a crisis

"I am living in it at this moment and still trying very hard to stay positive," Felix posted a comment on my Facebook in response to my blog yesterday regarding learning from experience. "The good news is I am still in peak of health and have my sanity..."

Let me share a little bit more with you: When "it can't happen to me" became "It did happen to me," the first thing I did was to adjust my own emotional attitudes.
Try what I did. You will be a happier individual if you adopt apositive attitudes. Other people will like you better also. We all try to avoid a complainer or whiner.

Crisis can be turned into a positive event. I know now that the major crises in my life are invitations to a 2nd chance at making my life more meaningful.

Consider crisis as opportunity!

Cars - the story of a crisis becoming an opportunity

No comments: