Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Committed to success

"Paul is certainly driven, enthusiastic and passionate in what he is doing" This was posted as one of my greatest strength from the 360degrees Performance Measurement Process just completed.
Dedication is necessary to success, yes. But it must be the right kind of dedication.

I have always had a single-minded passion for what I do, an unwavering desire for excellence in the way I think and the way I work. I guess, that is a major factor which got me from a computer operator to where I am today.

I have worked with a lot of good and great performers in the past 23 years. I have noticed that there is a difference between going all out because you think hard work is one of the 10 Commandments or because you think it is what your boss expect and reward; and going all out because it thrills you.

Great performers truly cannot get enough of what they do.

1 comment:

shariel said...

Congrats, Paul! I can feel your commitment and positive vibes even from your blog.... :)