Sunday, March 1, 2009

Focus on customers

5 out of 5. Highly effective. That was how Erhard Hotter, ex-Area managing Director of Starwood SEA rated me in a previous 360degrees feedback for the core competency of "Demonstrates enthusiasm and passion for our customers"

As a sales leader, my key objective is to beat the competition. The best way to drive the competition crazy is to make my customers happy. To make my customers happy, I focus on them.

There are some customers who didn't start off on the right footing with me but they've turn out to be my greatest supporter. Beatu and the beast didn't have a good start either, but they had a happy ending. This is not to suggest that you should create bad situations on purpose, but every customer interaction, even if it starts off as a problem, is an opportunity.

from left: Steve, Ricky, Athens, Evon
From left: Rosanna, Cherry, Ernie

No comments: