Saturday, March 28, 2009

Humorous - a vital trait?

"Er. That's an unusually name," I have often been told. "My father's English, my mother's Russian," has been my standard reply.

Secure people can laugh at themselves. Scared people don't (except out of nervousness).

Happy people are pleasant, good-natured, and jest, joke and quip with each other. It makes for a productive team. Slow, depressed, sullen, gloomy, in-the-dumps people make up a lousy work team.

There is a humorous spirit that lies within everyone. We need to be brave and let it out. I find that I bond with people I use humour with. People like people with whom they can laugh.

There are some people out there who say they have trouble respecting and following lighthearted people. There are always some people who apparently have no sense of humour.

I use humour a lot and I am not afraid to admit it. It takes people a while to get used to it. And it doesn't always work, but most of the time it does.
Robin Williams the voice of genie - a humorous guy

No comments: