Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happiness come from within you

"Why is happiness like an impossible dream?" JC quizzed. "What am I doing wrong? Am I expecting too much? Am I expecting the wrong things?"

People say they want to be happy; but for many it never seems to come any closer. Many people are dissatisfied in many ways.

The truth is: we are responsible for our own good time. We've got to decide we want to help ourselves. We can choose to do things that make us feel good about ourselves instead of things that make us feel terrible.

If I feel sad I will sing. If I feel fear I will move ahead. If I feel incompetent I will remember past successes and glory.

"Weak is he who permits his thoughts to control his actions; strong is he who forces his actions to control his thoughts." - Og mandino.
Vietnamese child makes his own happiness in halong bay

No comments: