Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It is late...but never too late

The pages of the weekend papers were filled with memorials of the Singapore victim in the 1st anniversary of the Mumbai bombing. Today's papers reported the group of supermodels led by Noami Campbell, having a renaissance in the late stage of their careers. They are in their 40's.

As I approach my middle years, I feel that it is time when I should address concerns and questions that seemed more in the realm of the eternal than the temporal. Through grace and diligence, I hope I can live up to the epitaph I had chosen: 77X

All my earlier life was filled with good intentions. I'd wanted to be a better father, husband, Catholic, staff, boss, son and friend; I've wanted to leave a positive mark on the world.

I might have lived up to some of these, but now's the time to ensure the delivery system is in place. I am fully committed to have a renaissance in the remaining days of my life.

No comments: