Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Creativity is as natural as water and air

"Grace is focused," Rae said in the review. "Paul is creative."

Writing and painting/drawing has been my childhood hobbies. I know now that these ignite that little flame into a roaring fire of creativity in life itself.

At work, I approach my job in new ways. I think of interesting ways to make the work more fulfilling. I approach the process of creativity at work as I might approach a game or sport, looking to master the skills vital to success. I discover new and better ways to play the game.

When productivity is flat, I learn new technology. When morale is flat, I set up a new plan to create a sense of equity for the employees. When creativity is stifled, I arrange brainstorming sessions to come up with new ideas.

No comments: