Sunday, June 21, 2009

My success code

"In the study of Maslow's Hierarchy of needs," a participant in Sime Darby Engineering Effective Negotiation Training queried, "can a person who is at the higher-order need level fall to a lower-order need level despite having satisfied those needs before?"

So you see, I have been to the top, fallen down, brushed myself off, and climbed straight back up. I know I am ultimately stronger and wiser after my experience. It can be done.

I learned that even if circumstances cause you to lose an opportunity or make a change in your life, if you look hard and long enough, you will always find success and happiness in life. I know because I've done it.
I now live by the following code: Don't be afraid to dream, follow your heart and at all costs, never, never give up.

No comments: