Friday, December 19, 2008

From prospect to customer to advocate

"You are my guru...publish the PERCs" posted Melissa.
"Paul, great blog - keep it up!" Augie wrote.
"Truly enjoying your articles on PEr Chronicles," Elly wrote on my wall in Facebook.

Unsolicited testimonials are probably the strongest form of advertising whether it's my blog or my business or anything else.

My former SVP at Aetna taught me the golden rule of marketing: cross-sell, up-sell, re-sell. Have more customers, have your customers buy more often, have your customers buy more (in quantity, or higher rated products)

In our everyday lives, we are at one time or another either a prospect, a customer or an advocate. The businesses that succeed in pleasing us the most will receive the most transactions from us.

This is the vital area I always work towards: create a loyal customer base - convert occassional buyers into our biggest fans
ACE and I simply love the luge at Sentosa and we go around telling people about it

No comments: