Thursday, December 18, 2008

Don't be fooled. No one has all the answers

"I know one person can't do everything and solve every problem," Abhisit, the new Thai PM acknowledged.

It's hard not to be impressed with business leaders who continually dazzle us with the speed with which they can home in on what's really important.

But over the years, I found out that in a world where business conditions are constantly changing, no one can "have all the answers" for long. Worse, I have worked for some of these leaders who, because they need to feel that they already have all the answers, they have no way to learn new answers.

I don't pretend to know everything. That's why I surround myself with quality people.

Jolene and Nadeem following the leader with a little support from (left) Stephie, Let, Jades, Grace, Elly

No comments: