Friday, January 29, 2010

Remember who we are

"Dear Paul" the email from Konen started. Though it was personalized, clearly it was a generic email sent to a pool of contacts as the name was clearly merged. "Dear Partners" another email started. This one didn't even take the trouble to find out my name.

Like you, I get lots of solicitations, both in the emails, mail and by phone. Of course, the phone calls are the most annoying.

If you're like me, you enjoy dealing with organisations that respect your time, treat you as a valued customer and cater to your individual needs.

Now turn the tables around. I frequently review how well my organisation do. I leverage today's e-business techniques to make it easy for customers to interact with us directly and tell us more about themselves.
Dennis (left), Clement (right)

No comments: