Thursday, January 14, 2010

Organised mind-power

Flight IT3355 has just arrived to mumbai from Delhi. I am in the city where Mahatma Gandhi attempted to establish a law practice and failed. He later went to South Africa before returning to India and led the struggle for Indian Independence.

The sources of Mahatma Gandhi's influence over more than 100million of his followers wasa great mystery to many people. They could not understand how a man who had no money, no military equipment, no organised soldiers could defy the powerful British Government and so successfully get away with it.

He simply mobilised the mid-power of more than 100million people. Organised mind-power is greater than organised military power.

In order to condition my mind to attain my goals, I have learned to close the doors of my mind to whatever causes me anxiety, fear, envy, greed and the desire of something for nothing.

No comments: