Thursday, January 7, 2010

Losses are inevitable

"Last year was not good for me," Alex said solemnly. "My nephew was 20 years old when he was struck and killed by lightning in December."

The reality is that all relationships inevitably will be dissolved and broken. Like the rise and fall of the ocean tides, disruptions of human relationships occur throughout life, such as loss of parents, death of a mate, divorce, marital separation, death of family members, children leaving home, death of close friends, change of neighbourhoods and loss of acquaintances by retirement from work.


Diffrent people react and respond to losses in different ways. While we may react with anguish to a divorce or loss of job, another individual may hardly be affected.



Definition of Divorce: Future tense of marriage


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My husband and I divorced over religious differences


He thought he was God, and I didn't


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: