Saturday, August 9, 2008

People do business with people they know, they like and they trust.....

I'll begin by saying:
"Love me!"
"Give me someone who cares about me, someone who notices me in the crowd, remembers me, makes me believe I'm special."
This is the cry churning within every human being. It is the greatest hunger of life.

As a successful salesperson, I am likened to both a hunter and a farmer. Like a hunter, I am classically driven. Like a farmer, I slowly cultivate clients, build long-lasting relationships. I seek to build trust and deliver on each and every promise. I have been often told that I am very outgoing, highly engaging, enormously accommodating.

One trait to build trust is honesty. Honesty makes things so simple. When you are honest with people: they admise and appreciate you, they trust you, they know where you stand and you can get more of what you want.

Don't you appreciate people giving it to you straight?

Jonathan of Miki at Wembley

John and his lovely family at Loughborough
Laurel (extreme left), Rob Redtree Haynes (middle) and Tilling












Margaret is now a family friend
Helen (middle) and Alex (right) in Berlin

No comments: