Monday, July 26, 2010

No Trains to yesterday

"Time travel, sans Marty McFly paradox," screamed the headlines in the science section of yesterday's TODAY newspaper. "Quantum physicists at MIT believe it is possible to create a time machine which could affect the past without creating a "grandfather paradox."

One of the things I've tried to do is to earn to live one day at a time. Dr Ken once wrote: "there are no trains to yesterday." We can't go back and change our past; it's gone. We can set goals for the future, build dreams and have hopes for the future, but we can only live now.
I've also learned how to value my physical health far more. I workout in the gym and now love to swim in our pool. I try to stay in good shape physically. I can't jog because of an old football injury, so I do leg extensions in the gym and sit-ups so I won't have a bulgy stomach.
My motivation is this line:
Born a man, died a _____________

No comments: