Friday, February 13, 2009

The romantic spirit - a pre-Valentine post

"I've got a hot date this Saturday night," Bernadette quipped over the phone.

Shakespeare once wrote, "They do not love who do not show their love." I call it a romantic spirit.
In a survey results I read, every woman needs to feel appreciated, wanted and loved. Occassionally she even likes to feel indulged, "spoiled" and delighted with surprise. I find pleasure in my relationship - in the pure joy I receive in making my love happy as well as in the pleasure I receive from her positive response to my romantic attitude.
As Mikiko concluded: "As long as he shows me that he thinks I'm special - no matter where we are or what we're doing - that's romance."

I'm willing to bet that making her feel special - that's the bottom line.

No comments: