Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Taking life on

My granny whom I love very much has been bed-ridden since Boxing day. It pains me to celebrate CNY with her this way.

We are living in very challenging times today. Pressured in the workplace, stressed out at home, we try to make sense of our lives.

How do you keep going when a debilitating illness strikes a family member? or when your company is downsizing? of when the relationship that has kept you going falls apart?

There have been periods in my life when I was overwhelmed by a financial tsunami, I was in-between jobs and nobody believed in my dream. If I had accepted those times as permanent I would not be here now. There are times when it seems the harder you work, the deeper the hole you dig for yourself.

I have always taken life on.

1 comment:

shariel said...

Yes, that is so true, Paul... Congrats to you coz you are where you are right now coz you believed in yourself....