Saturday, September 29, 2012

Dealin with hard times in relationships

I've found that when my personal relationships are strong it makes me stronger in all other aspects of my life. But when my personal relationships are troubled, my life strength weakens like a bridge with a cracked infrastructure.

I look at people I know who are doing well in life, people wo seem confident and well-rounded, and then I look at their personal lives. In most cases, I see that they have a strong foundation from which to operate. Those who fall in the face of adversity often do so because when they reach back there is no one to take their hand.
 
I don't claim to have any magic formula for dealing with hard tmes in a relationship but experts say that communication is the most important aspect. Most rocky times in relationships stem from misunderstandings and misinterpretations rather than a lack of love and appreciation.

 

 

No comments: