Friday, October 2, 2009

People who feel better act better

"This guy the the right one for us," Mark enthussed on the phone while I was in Shanghai."He is hungry, enthusiastic and street-smart."

This is a known fact: When a person greets everyone with a smile and a compliment, people smile back and like that person. When a person doesn't greet anyone, looks at the floor as he walks around, never smiles, doesn't make eye contact with other people, people do not smile back and do not like that person.

Another fact: people who feel better act better

I self-stimulate positive feelings within myself because I am a firm believer that enthusiasm can help counteract tough times. When my customers and colleagues see my joy and vigour, they will want to be around me and do business with me.

No comments: