Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fulfillment @ work

From left: Fernando, Chris, Patrice, Jeff, Nancy, Dave












Last month I posted three job vacancies on JobsDB.com. I was overwhelmed by the number of people who applied.


Work is not everything, but when you're doing work that doesn't engage you, or worse, work that you despise, it can massively affect every other aspects of your life. Ideally this means finding work that you are passionate about, but even if you are not in your dream job, there are ways to thrive at work.


Most men and women lead lives of quiet desperation.


Not a day goes by that I am not grateful for the gift of meaningful work. I have work that I can throw myself into with passion, energy and enthusiasmm and I am infinitely aware of how rare that is.

No comments: