Saturday, July 6, 2013

putting things in perspectives

The email from my cardio read..."Exercise stress test looks good. Echocardiogram is normal. Continue with current medications. To prevent future cardiac events, it is important to continue with current medications and learn to relax."

Since my ctca showed 60% narrowing of my arteries, I have been going on a series of tests. In reality, I probably found more hope than I had when I got my ctca results.

The few weeks' trauma seemed to put things into perpectives and help me realize that of all the things that grab for my attention on a daily basis, it is my faith and my loved ones that hold the most importance.

In many ways, I've made some good choices in my life and I've made some choices that were not so good. I'm proud of some of the things I've done and ashamed of some of the things I've done. But in the midst of it all, God has been at work in my life. That's enough for me.

No comments: