Saturday, August 10, 2013

Brick by brick, step by step

"I would have finished paying out all my card debts by the end of this year," cuz said with a sense of relief.

Many years ago I went through a tough time financially. I was in debt, I had a family to support, so I ended up doing free lance training in addition to my full time job. I did whatever I could to make a few dollars. I handled what was in front of me, and stayed open to opportunities. I lived hand-to-mouth, one month at a time.

The question always is...what are you willing to do to improve your circumstances. I have proven that our lives can and will change when we take responsibility for choices we have made - in our education, our relationships and our lives - and begin the work necessary to better our situation.

God helps those who help themselves. Your ship can't come in until you've sent it out. Climb out of your hole, and then climb up your mountain. The harder you work, the higher you go - and the higher you ascend, the better the view. Build your life, brick by brick, step by step. 

No comments: