Saturday, July 26, 2008

Why I start blogging

I am a Blogger.......finally. Switching from marketing and filling up hotel rooms and golf courses, sourcing for distressed hotels to buy, developing hospitality business models and concepts, identifying new revenue streams to blogging was no mental torture to me. And far be it for me to be the dumb black crappie fish (pronounced "craw-pea") and allow the hens to get away with it? Haven't you heard? The black crappie lays 60,000 eggs; the humble hen lays one. But eh black crappie does not cackle, to tell you what she's done, and so we scorn the black crappie, while the humble hen we prize. Which just indicates to me, it pays to blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent blog, my dear old thing! Although it has to be said, if you had included a specific picture of your matey in the magnificent splendour of City's sky blue, that would have equilibriate all that talk of Man U etc. No offence taken, though... Keep up the good blog, my friend. :)